2019 Harley-Davidson® FXDR™ 114MOVES YOU IN WAYS YOU’VE NEVER BEEN MOVED BEFORE
大发体育开户The all-new FXDR™ 114 is a feast for the eyes with performance and attitude that’s off the leash. Fast on the straights. Agile in the corners. It'll blow away your senses.
Features may include:LIVE ON THE EDGE OF THE ENVELOPE
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 114 ENGINE
大发体育开户Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
- MINIMAL WEIGHT FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
Designed with a number of alloy and composite components to reduce the overall weight, including an all-new aluminum swingarm and subframe. Maximizes acceleration, braking and handling performance.
- BOLD 2-INTO-1 EXHAUST
Tuned to emit a throaty rumble. Plus dramatic performance-inspired design that won’t interfere with lean angle.
- RACING-STYLE FORK
大发体育开户Inverted race-style design, with single-cartridge technology that improves response to steering input and braking and handling performance.
- NEW AIR INTAKE
Inspired by Screamin’ Eagle® NHRA drag bikes and shaped to enhance air flow to the engine. A fresh interpretation of the Heavy Breather with an exposed, forward-facing filter element.
- SOFTAIL® FRAME
大发体育开户A reinvented Softail® frame that gives you more agility than you ever imagined from a bike carrying this much dragster attitude.
- MONO-SHOCK REAR SUSPENSION
A single coil-over shock with emulsion technology and optimized angle between the frame and swingarm for enhanced travel and response.
- STRETCHED FUEL TANK
A sleek design that lengthens the profile of the bike to give it an aggressive look.
- MODERN TECHNOLOGIES
You get a LED Daymaker™ headlamp, LED rear lighting and LED turn signals; digital riser gauge, and a keyless ignition.
- FXDRS FXDR™ 114
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 4.016 in. (102 mm)
- 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- 114 cu in (1,868 cc)
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- 2-into-1; catalyst in header
- 95.1 in. (2,416 mm)
- 27.7 in. (704 mm)
- 28.5 in. (723 mm)
- 5.3 in. (134 mm)
- 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- 68.4 in. (1,738 mm)
- 120/70ZR-19 60W
- 240/40R-18 79V
- 4.4 gal. (16.7 l)
- 5 qt. (4.7 l)
- 637 lb. (289 kg)
- 668 lb. (303 kg)
- 119 ft-lb (162 Nm)
- 46 mpg (5.1 l/100 km)
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gloss/satin black, split 5-spoke, Ace cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Gloss/satin black, solid disc, Ace cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Denver, Colorado
- FXDRS - FXDR™ 114
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114