Harley-Davidson® Service in Denver
When you’re invested in making sure your motorcycle stays in great working order for years to come, you need knowledge and skill you can count on. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your Harley-Davidson® so you can get the most out of your purchase. Here at Sun Harley-Davidson®, we are motorcycle enthusiasts, and we know that getting out on the road is your priority.
We have the equipment and experience to get your motorcycle in prime shape and keep it in shape for years of riding pleasure. Give us a call and we'll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to riding.
Sun Harley-Davidson® is proud to provide quality service to the areas of Boulder, Arvada, Lakewood and Aurora.
大发体育开户In just a few easy steps you can make sure your motorcycle is ready for the road when you are:
- Before each ride do a 360° walk around your motorcycle. Look for the obvious parts out of place or loose and evidence of leaking fluids.
- Make sure to inspect oil/filter and other (brake, hydraulic, etc.) fluids for proper levels as noted in the Owner's Manual. Include a quick look at all fluid lines to catch leaks early.
- Check all controls to be sure they function as expected; Try front and rear brakes, clutch, and the throttle for proper operation. While you are at it, make sure you can steer in a full range without binding.
- Inspect the surface of both tires and make sure they are of the recommended pressure. Remember the pressure changes with altitude and temperature.
- For high mileage motorcycles, it doesn't hurt to include the inspection of the drive belt and sprockets.
- All lights, front and rear, should be checked each time you head out, you need to see and be seen.
- Check to ensure the mirrors are secure and adjusted for proper visibility.
- Verify both battery terminals are free of soil and corrosion, and if it is not sealed make sure it too is at proper water level. This should be done more frequent with higher temperatures, or at a minimum of every 2,500 miles.
Following the above eight steps will prevent unnecessary breakdowns and save you money in the long run. Check what you are comfortable with, from the above, and depend on us for anything above your confidence, skill, or training.
We can help you keep your Harley® motorcycle in pristine condition! If you have any questions or concerns about your Street™, Sportster®, Dyna®, Softail®, or V-Rod®, feel free to call us at (303) 287-7567 and we’ll be happy to help you over the phone or assist you in making an appointment. Come talk to us about how to best maintain your investment and learn more about our available services!
大发体育开户Call, visit, or contact us today. We’re here to help.Service Appointment